Friday, September 15, 2006

So I am online...

This is the first of many (I hope posts) If anyone will read it is something that remaines to be seen. Though it is not my first priority at the moment. My first goal is to find out how this works, and if you have any tips or pointers on how to make it better, you are more than welcome to do so.

About myself, I am a 25 year old norwegian woman (girl), living in my native country. I currently work a temp job in a bank, hoping that it will become my permanent job. I have a gorgeous man that I share my life with, no he has not proposed yet. And we live in a small house that we just bought.

If you have anything you wold like me to write about just let me know, untill then I will continue to rant about everything and nothing. Hopefully I will figure out how I put pictures in her to, and that will be exiting...

See you around, I hope

1 Comments:

Blogger Just an Average Girl said...

oh! Pics are pretty easy. When you write your post there are buttons on the top. Just go to the one that looks like a pic and it'll guide you through loading a pic!

21:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home