Saturday, September 16, 2006

So this is me


Thought I should post a picture of me, because I am so damn beutyful and alle of u deserve to se it...


I have a weird sence of humor, and love to be ironic, though it may not alway translate that well to writing, I hope you get it.

Anyways, the picture is from a wedding we attended this summer, and I may or may not be a tad bit drunk, but at least I am happy because I found alcohol.


Ps. Thanks to http://www.kidslifewife.blogspot.com/ for helping a newbee out a little

3 Comments:

Blogger Just an Average Girl said...

Awwwm I totally heart that you posted my blog on your stuff! Nice pic!

02:38  
Blogger Anette said...

I aim to please:) Thanks

15:47  
Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Love the pic! :-)

13:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home