Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Need more time

I honestly do not get how you people can fin the time to blog, every day. Don`t get me wrong I so apprisiate (how do i spell that word) it, because it gives me something to read at work.

I have some ideas on what I want to write, but I do want to do it right, and not just a post that is 5 lines long, and I also want to have a picture or two, because everybody loves pictures. (Well I do so that is everybody) So I gues I should become some sort of weekend blogger, and post alot of posts.

I also wanna be funny, and smart, and cool... Witch is not so easy as it sounds I have learned.

I now work from 8 to 4 everyday, and that means I try to get up at 6 in the morning (not always that easy) beacause the traffic is a bitch from where I live. The fact that I don`t manages to get to sleep untill 2am most of the nights (not my fault...) renders me quite tired a lot. So when I get home I have energy to make dinner, and then its gone. Witch sucks, because I have so much I would like to do, and trust me when you are tired and only thinks about sleeping, time flies, ond wosh its 1 am. ( I am quite good at rambling, have you notised?)

So something else:
My gorgous man CB, has been asnking me for 6 months now if we can make a baby, and I have finally said yes, and quit my pills. I have agreed to this after a lot, and I mean a LOT of thinking back an forth. My reasons for turning the idea down where: I don`t have a steady job, and he doesn`t have a steady job. That is not as bad as it sounds, because we both had steady jobs, but none of us were happy there, and fortunantly we got new jobs. The only thing is, his job is a temp job for three months with a good chance for a permanent position. And my job is a temp job for 1 month first, then if they like me I get 3 months more, and if they still like me I will get a full employment.

My problem is, if I get pregnant, I will probably get morning sickness, and not feel so great, and that could cause a problem for my further employment. and if that happendt I will get unemployd, witch is not that well payed, and will leave me with no maternety money. and if CB does not get a regular job, he will also end up on unemployment, so we could be fucking our self into a finacial ruin quite litterally, he he

On the upside, I do not want to be an old mom, and, it will probably never be an ideal time to get pregnant, if I should think about the problems that can accure. And I think I will be a good mom, and I am ready.

And the biggest reason of them all, beeing on the pill SUCKS big time. I get depressed on the pill, or at least the brands I have tried, and trust me it sucks. I have never cried so much ever, I think I cried more those months than I have the rest of my life. So I had to quit those. I also tried som new pills, witch had a much lower hormone level. And I didn`t get depressed on them, but my period never went away... and what is the point of taking the pill if you ain`t gettin any!!!

So wow, this post actually got a bit long. Hope it was understandeble.

C`ya round

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home