Friday, September 29, 2006

Shopping and friends

I went shopping today.
And then I rememberd I hate shopping. specially if it`s a bit crowded.
Put me in a cue and I will turn cranky, and mad, an possibly get a headache.
But anyway, the shopping today went better than expected, I managed to buy some chlothes, didn`t get to irritated at my friend for trying on the clothes before buying them, (I have been known to get a bit grumpy when other people uses a long time, I am a quick shopper!) and the cues where not to long. and we got food, food always helps the mood.

I went with a good friend of mine (dont have that many left) and she brought along her 12 weeks old baby. And he behaved like the perfect gentleman, and did not cry. I am so putting in an order for a baby like that... He is really adorable and makse me want a baby right now. But then we went on a visit to another friend who has a 6 weeks old baby, and that baby actually cries. Makes me not want a baby, but only for a second. Because when I held her, she beaved nicely. I am better then her mommy ne ne ne
Woho I have a magic power, I make babys stop crying, take that superman...

on another note, my mom is not a cold harted bitch, even though it might seem like it from my last post. I do love her, she is just sosially retarded, like I am starting to be...

Tomorrow I am gonna get batshit drunk,(unless the pregnancy test turns positive first.)

Peace out! dah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home