Monday, October 02, 2006

Drink`n

I came I saw I conquered, or at least I tried.

I spent my weekend cleaning, drinking, and sleeping, sounds like fun.... at least the houres spent drinking where, the houres befor and after the drinking bit... not so mutch fun...

It was CB`s last day at his old job friday, and in that occasion e had to have a party with all the old coworkers. I used to work at det same place so I know all of them to.

Thay are a nice bunch of people, and like me they tend to drink a little to mutch when they first drink, so the music got loud, and the discussions got louder. If I had quiet neighbours I might have gotten a little worried. But since our neighbour chooses to blast his sterio every thursday after 11 pm, when I have to go to work every friday morning at 8am, I don`t give a rats ass about him.

I was also a bit reluctant about letting people smoke their sigarettes in the house, since oure couch is white, but thought hey theire grown up people, and must have learned something over the years. I was wrong, my nice white couch now has a not so nice little burn mark in it. Damit! I choose not to get angry about it. and try not to think about it.... (not working yet)

So sunday was spent in bed for the most part. If it wheren`t for the hangowers I think I would get drunk more often.

Not the most productive weekend, but I guess I have to cherish them, because I doubt I will find the time to this when we get kids.

By the way the pregnancy test came out negative, I guess you gessed that, becaus I am noet that idiotic and mindless enough to drink while pregnant.

Have a nice day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home