Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Where did the years go


Once upon a time I looked like this.
Blond blue eyed naive, and ready to learn and grow older.
Now a few years, ok a lot of years later, all I have left is the blue eyes. And I am a bit naiv still, but however, a lot more cynical.
Life is truly a bitch. Or a bad boyfriend. Slaps you around for a while, and just when you think you can`t take it anymore, turns right around and surprises you by treating you nice, and makes you feel better then you have ever feelt untill that moment.
ok, I am having a bad day, or, I don`t know, my mood is going up and down like a rollercoaster, but without going so high that I acctually feel good. and it sucks, because I really don`t know what causes this. So when CB asks me why I am sad, I don`t have an answer to give him, and that makes me feel even worse. Shit
I think I am going to go to sleep soon, and pray that the mood is better tomorrow.
Could it bee that I am pregnant? I dear not hope... But it would explane it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home