Friday, May 18, 2007

Apologies?

It seems this whole blogging in english is a wee bit harder than I originally thought.





To be funny, original or just plaine out personal in a nother language than your own, takes a lot more thinking.





I will still try, and I will try to do it better than I have done it up untill now.





I also got a nice shiny new camera for my birthday, canon eos 400D, so now I can start to post some real pictures on this site, and not just the ones I have taken with my mobile phone.





My belly is still growing, now with an alarming rate.



as you can se, I am no longer small...

If any one of you people have any request for pictures you woul like to se, just ask, and I love to se how other people live, so if you have something to show me, let me know.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just curious, Where are you from?
Also, Good luck with the baby!!! Boy or girl?

00:34  
Blogger Anette said...

I am from Norway, and I am expecting a little baby boy.

Thanks for the good luck:)

17:02  
Blogger Noble Savage said...

Congratulations on your impending arrival. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy.

Writing in another language must be difficult -- kudos to you!

23:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home