Wednesday, December 20, 2006

marriage

No I have not been proposed at.


I am curious about one thing.
Everybody says that marriage is so hard, takes a lot of work, and a lot of people says that if they knew up front how much hard work it takes, they probably wouldn`t have gotten married.

well, isn`t a relationship where one live together just as much hard work? Doesen`t it take the same amount of cearing, respect, and love to make that work?

I think it does.

Though I do understand, that if you think that marriage is going to make everything easier, and make everything automaticly fiks it self, you are in for a rude awakening.

Some people also say that they have moments where if they where not married they would have left.

I say why? How can you be so sure that you would have just up and left if it wheren`t for the marriage? Why would one fight less for a relationship if it isn`t legal?

I know that I am in for some very good times, and some very bad times, but I can`t imagen giving up on my relationship just because I am not married.




I was initially against marriage, though I always said that I would consider it if we had a small wedding, (i would love to elope, just the two of us) and mostly because of the economical advances we would recive in our country.
But now that I have found my man, I am acctually changing my mind a little at the time, due to the fact that I know that it would make him happy to have a big wedding, and invite his whole family, and all that emotional stuff... So maby there will be a marriage in the future, only he has to propose first:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home