Saturday, October 07, 2006

OMG

Oh my god
My neighbour had a party last night, and one of his guests dicided to take a leak outside... he stood on the steps and fucking peed on our walkway... and when I told him to get his act together and pee in another direction than our walkway he didn`t react. I was so stunned, and it was 1.30 am that I didn`t know how to react. And there was no point to do anything else, cause he was drunk out of his mind.

I`m so going to file a complaint agains my neighbour. But I don`t wanna start a neighbour fight either.

I`m shocked

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would've sprayed his butt with the hose or called the cops. But I'm a b*Tch like that LOL.

When we first moved here the neighbor's 7 or 8 year old son peed in the corner of our yard. I don't think he knew there were people living here yet. But still..I was shocked, thought it was hilarious and said to myself "This better not be a regular thing.." LOL. It wasn't.

19:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home